Hi, I’m Dan. I’m a robotics engineer, and one of the software developers for the Modular Prosthetic Limb. Here are a few links related to that program:
- Obama fist bumping a brain-controlled MPL 
- Freethink: The Real Bionic Man 
- New York Times: Prosthetic Limbs, Controlled by Thought 
- 60 Minutes: Robotic limbs moved by the mind 
- MPL teleoperation before a big demo 
And here are some other fun robots I’ve worked on:
- Haptic tactor for prosthetic touch feedback 
- ESCHER falling at the DRC 
- Protector “follow me” mode initial test 
You can check out my resume here.
Outside of work I like being outside, reading, biking, science, and making stuff.